Lessons available seven days a week
Our lessons last 30 minutes and start on the hour and half hour i,e 9am 9.30am etc.
Unlike some of our competitors our swimming teachers remain in the water with your child up until approximately Swim Enland stage 3. All beginner lessons our teacher is 100% in the water with your child and this continues for at least three terms or until stage 3 is achieved. Currently all our swim teachers are female and are DBS checked. When ever possible we have an Level 1 swimming teacher as well as a level 2 swimming teacher in all group classes this means our staff ratio is just 1 to 3 in most classes.
Prices including free parking on site and all certificates and badges are also included.
- Babies and Pre-school Children with parents in the water from £13.49 a lesson, ( this is 21% to 29% less than our main competition)
- Children’s After school swimming ( 4 to 10 years old) £13.49 a lesson.
- Saturday and Sunday peak time swimming lessons £14.99 a lesson.
- Off peak Evening 7pm to 9pm Private 121 lessons for Adults or Children. From £25 per 30 minute lesson if booked in a block of six or more.
- Peak Daytime Private 121 lessons for Adults or Children. From £45 per 30 minute lesson if booked in a block of six or more. ( Very limited space due to mainly all group lessons).
Have you decided to enrol your child in swimming lessons with the Horsham Swim School? Then you’ve made a great decision as there are so many benefits to teaching your child to swim. Most importantly, it teaches them water safety and could one day prevent them from drowning, which is the third-biggest cause of accidental death amongst children under five in the UK. In addition, swimming lessons can be great for your child’s physical and mental health and development. In fact, each lesson is a whole-body work out and strengthens your child’s heart and lungs.
You are able to spread the cost of your lessons if you choose to pay monthly via direct debit.
Lessons must be booked and paid for in advance. We are unfortunately unable to refund any missed sessions as pool hire time and teaching staff will still have to be paid, however if you are unable to make a session, we will try to fit you into another session so you don’t lose out, space permitting.
Please check out the dates on the calendar page and once you are happy please complete the online registration page. if you are sending us an email please let me know your prefered day and time for a lessons and also ideally a second choice of time and date please.
If you would like to book a course please click on the blue box and complete the form.